10/4/08

More Characters



Halloween time at Disneyland is one of my favorites. I took Miles on 9/30 - it ended up being the hottest day ever!! Super humid and 97 degrees --- Yuck!! We didn't stay as long as normal, I was dying from the heat and hoped Miles wasn't! Here we are with Minnie and Donald. We lucked out, the characters came out just as we were entering the park. Miles was so funny in the line for Minnie. The family in front of us had 3 kids and all of them had to have autographs... it was taking a while and I had to pull Miles back because he kept trying to run to Minnie. When the family left and it was our turn, he was so shy that he wouldn't go to Minnie. I had to hold him. With Donald I didn't want my photo taken -- soooo sweaty!!! -- Miles sat next to him... look how shy he's being. But he loved it!! I think that's his favorite part of Disneyland, meeting the characters. Now when I say Donald, Miles says Duck!!! He can't say Donald yet. He does say Minnie. It's more like "My Knee!!" Ooh. Soo cute! We went again yesterday -- 10/3 and it was only 73 degrees!! A million times better. In the morning when I asked Miles if he wanted to go to Disneyland and see Mickey he said "Duck?!!" He really knew what I was talking about! Of course then I had to take him! :)

Blog Archive