1/11/09

Miles turns Two!








Miles turned 2 on New Year's Eve!
I've always worried that having Miles' birthday on New Year's Eve would be difficult for birthday parties. But not this year! It appears all our friends with young kids are staying home that night anyway so planning Miles' birthday party was easy! Our friends the Petersen's, Hendersen's and the Haughton's were able to come and we had a great time eating cake, breaking the Lightning McQueen Pinata and opening gifts! Thanks for coming guys!
I am amazed Miles has only been with us for 2 years! he is a delightful little boy and is always entertaining us with his latest anticks like "Meow" and a phrase I'm not sure where he picked up - "Look at me!!" He knows most of his colors and surprises me with funny things like "Hello blue! Hello Red!!" and my favorite "Hold you Mommy?" instead of asking us to pick him up, he askes if he can hold us! Who can resist? He has learned to whisper.... the list goes on. That's why we have a blog!

Blog Archive