1/1/09

Vegas Surprise









On Dec 16th we started our drive to Utah. I usually book our hotels when we go places, but thanks to pregnancy I had no interest! James would not tell me where he booked us/or let me see the confirmation. He wanted it to be a surprise. We stayed in Las Vegas the first night and as we got closer to the Strip, I realized we were staying somewhere incredible! I couldn't believe we were actually staying on the Strip -- it's usually way too expensive! Before long we were parked an hiking* our way to check in at the Paris! POSH!!!

*the walk from the self park is a long one, but so fun because it took us through the cobble stone streets of the french looking shops, it really looks like you're transported to France.

Here we are enjoying our room. Normally I would protest having this hideous photo of me (watch out! fat pregnant lady!) posted, but it's the only one that shows the cool bed ensemble. Somehow we missed taking a picture of the amazing view of the Eiffel tower and Billagio's incredible fountain show (we could even hear the music so we enjoyed the full effect of the fountain shows). This was definately a once in a lifetime experience and I loved every minute of it! Thanks for the surprise honey!


Blog Archive