4/13/09

My new car

Miles and Daddy cleaning the Odyssey
With the twins coming I decided I need a bigger car. The Camry was amazing, and I loved the excellent hybrid gas savings. But alas, we sold it to a really nice couple from down San Diego way. We had been looking for an Odyssey for a few months and there always seemed to be plenty to chose from, but when we sold the Camry and were in a pinch to get a van fast, we couldn't find anything we liked. So I was without a car for about a week and learned to be humble and accept rides from friends!! The morning I went to the temple with the Young Women James stopped at a dealership (that previously had no used Odysseys) just wanting to drive a new one to compare with a used one we checked out the night before. Amazingly, the dealership just had a woman trade in her van. It's a 2006 and get this --- she only put 2,600 miles on the car in the 2 years she owned it! It had everything we were looking for and so when I got home later that afternoon we headed straight to the dealership and James bought it me the van that he so lovingly refers to as "the boat!". Thanks Sweetie.

Blog Archive