5/19/09

Awesome friends

Bridgette adoring Lincoln.


Afton holding Julia

Isaac and Alyssa holding Lincoln
Living far from family required us to lean on our friends for support througout my pregnancy. I had several friends from the ward that helped tremendously taking care of Miles for me while I went to my many doctor appointments. Alyssa (mom of Afton and Issaac) and took care of Miles for us countless times and had him all day the day of the delivery and the day we were discharged from the hospital so that James could be with me and also get a break! She is beyond amazing and with 2 kids of her own I know it wasn't easy. Miles just loves to be with them - when he's home with us he's always asking to go to their house.
And Bridgette, she with the help of our friend Karen came to our house with a laundry basket full of tiny clothes and other necessities she noticed we needed when she visited us at the hospital! Bridgette and Alyssa also hosted a baby shower for me one week before the babies were born. (photos to come) We're getting meals from friends and so many gifts. We're so grateful for all our amazing friend here in Palmdale, we feel so blessed!



Blog Archive