9/20/09

Lucky Visit

Miles hugging Haywee. AFTER he hit her in the head with a diecast car and made her cry... Is he ever going to understand that's not the way we treat our guests?! Poor Haylee. Miles really does love her and asks about her often since her stay with us when the twins were born.
Lance was making Julia laugh.

Nicki feeding Lincoln, Miles and Haylee... kind of a candid shot.



Oh!! Lance, Julia and Haden.


Thanks to some mountain range being closed to 4 wheeling, My brother Lance and his family had to do something with their time and decided to stop by my place to say goodbye before Lance headed back to Eugene. We'd been in our apartment for a week and they were in town visiting. I really miss them and am in shock everytime we get to see them because the kids grow so fast!! I can't believe how tall they all are. They're so wonderful! I can only hope to be as good a mom as Nicki.

Blog Archive