9/20/09

Thomas Town


The person in the Sir Topham Hatt suit was a little strange and tried to do something to my hair and just kept touching me. Meanwhile Miles would not look at the camera and was afraid of the guy!



A week before we moved to Utah I decided I had to take Miles to Thomas Town at 6 Flags Magic Mountain because he loves Thomas and it was our last chance to go. I farmed out the twins to Stacy and Talia so Miles and I could enjoy some time together. With only two rides, it was a lot smaller than I thought! Miles HATED the Percy ride and would not ride Thomas. He was so happy with the trainset in the gift shop and that is where we spent our time!! WAAA for me. Now James and I get to listen to Miles beg us to take him to Thomas town almost daily. It's been nearly 2 months and today he threw a fit and went to time out because of it. James warned me this is what we'd get for taking him but I had to do it anyway! Oh life!!
Some day soon I have to take Miles to Thomas Land. It's in England! I guess I'd better wait for Lincoln to fall in love with Thomas and take them both.

Blog Archive