10/8/09

Anaverde Nursery


Running around

Sharon Matheson with Landon and Samanta Matheson with Miles

This is the first Nursery Miles attended. He enjoyed it so much that he started wanting to go during sacrament. (at his age who can blame him? he doesn't understand much except that he can play in nursery or sit still for an hour.) Our Nursery was second hour so sometimes we sent him in with the other ward's class. That lasted until one day their leader had to bring him to me in our sacrament meeting when he didn't want to join their lesson... it's not all fun and games Miles! We loved Miles' leaders and classmates. Most of the classmates came to playgroup too, so he had time to become friends. I look at these pictures and I feel homesick. I just love all my Palmdale friends. They did so much to help me with Miles and Young Women and then when the twins came... I'm just so grateful for all their love and support. This was a wonderful ward family and I'm so glad I had the chance to be part of it.

Blog Archive