1/1/09

Cats





Miles LOVES cats!! He meows all the time. So imagine how excited he was to play with the cats at my mom's house and at Lori's. Here he is trying to play with Lori's cats. Thank heaven they have been declawed!! I guess Miles pulled the tail of one cat and became enemy #1. Miles wasn't phased at the cat's growling and attempts to swipe his face! He just giggled everytime the cat tried to swat him. The other thing that made me laugh is how Miles got down on his belly to get on the cat's level every time he got close.

The other day James asked Miles if he was ok? and Miles said MEOW!! then he proceeded to repeat that every time we asked him if he was ok?!

James and I are not pet people. Visiting other people's pets are enough for us. However, I think I could be swayed to get a cat. James says he will not budge so Miles will have to live without!

Blog Archive