1/11/09

Christmas eve and day happenings



We let Miles open most of his Christmas presants on Christmas Eve. We saved the one we thought he'd love the most for Christmas morning. When James and Miles went to bed, santa filled the stockings and set up Miles' new train set. Ok, the train set actually turned out

to be a bomb. I can't believe I bought such a lame set. It's from the Geo Trax collection. Our friends have it and Miles always wants to go to their house so he can play with it. This particiular set I bought came with only a few pieces. I was going to have to redeem myself and buy a better set next week for his birthday. After presants and breakfast, we tried to decorate a gingerbread house. It was pretty pitiful looking, but Miles seemed to enjoy the activity! James and I agreed it was the best Christmas we'd ever had. Miles is just the right age to be excited about toys so watching him was really fun. I love the gifts I received and James especially loves the new surround sound system he got along with the everything else.

Blog Archive