4/1/09

Twin update

My last doctor appointment was exciting because he told me the longest I'd have to go is 38 weeks. Horray!!! I am so relieved to have 2 weeks of mysery removed!! It seems like every day it gets harder and harder to walk, breathe and sleep. Trying to remember what's important for the twins and forgetting about myself is not as easy as it sounds. Oh, and taking care of Miles is becoming a real challenge. I'm so lucky he still takes naps so I can rest too.
I do love to feel the twins move. They're big enough that a good kick makes my whole stomach move and it's fun to watch. Miles gives the twins kisses and hugs daily. One day I asked him what we should name his brother and he said "HIPPO!!". I don't think we'll take his advise. He can say the names we're leaning toward and I think it's really cute. He is also obsessed with my belly button. I doubt it will ever stick out because of the scaring I have from some surgeries but Miles likes to poke at it regardless.

Blog Archive